The CRSB will hold its Annual General Meeting this year in Edmonton AB. December 6-7, 2017 at the Delta by Marriott South Edmonton Conference Centre. We are excited to announce that The CRSB will also be launching the long-awaited Certified Sustainable Beef Framework during the event.
Click here for a full agenda of events, including:
- CRSB Council meeting (open to all) and CRSB Scientific Advisory Committee meeting
- University of Alberta’s Livestock Genetic and Rangeland Research Institute researchers
- Off-site tour of Cargill’s Spruce Grove Processing facility
- 2017 Annual Members’ Meeting
- Launch of the CRSB’s new Certified Sustainable Beef Framework at a celebration event featuring Nicole Johnson-Hoffman, Chief Sustainability Officer at OSI Group and incoming President of the Global Roundtable for Sustainable Beef. Click here for Johnson-Hoffman’s bio.
We are working hard to finalize all of the components Framework, and have been invited to do a presentation during the Western Canada Conference on Soil Health & Grazing, occurring concurrently right next door at the Radisson Edmonton South. Following the closing of that conference on December 7, the CRSB will host a celebration event @ 3 pm. Come help us celebrate!
Click here to register for the CRSB Annual Meeting and events.
NOTE: the special accommodations block will expire Nov. 22. Book early to guarantee a spot!
If you have any questions about registration or the event, please contact Andrea White.