At the 2017 CRSB Annual Members’ Meeting on December 7th, Council elections for the upcoming year will be held. There are several positions open for election or re-election this year including:
- 1 Supply Chain Stakeholder – Producer Organization
- 1 Supply Chain Stakeholder – Processor Organization
- 1 Supply Chain Stakeholder – Retail & FoodService
- 1 Associate Member, NGO
- 1 Associate Member, Food & Agriculture Business
- 1 Member at Large
The nomination process is as follows (more detailed information can be found in the CRSB Bylaws):
- Call for Nominations
- Nominations are put forward to the nomination committee. Nominations will close after the last call for nominations during the Annual Meeting on December 7; nominations prior to the meeting are appreciated.
- Nominees will be invited to address the CRSB membership regarding their interest in serving on the CRSB Council during the AGM.
- Voting within each membership category will take place following close of nominations.
All nominations are welcome. Click here for nomination form.
Please forward your nomination forms to Fawn Jackson.